Latest update: July 17, 2021
Ozu Gallery implement the following preventive measures.
● Our staff thoroughly check our health conditions by taking temperature, washing and sanitizing hands and wearing masks.
● We disinfect common areas such as elevators and handrails of staircases.
∗ In our building the air is circulated all the time by auto-ventilation systems.
Basic rules for infection prevention.
∗ When you have symptoms of cold, fever, malaise, shorten of breathing.
∗ When you have had a close contact with COVID-19 patients.
∗ When you have had a close contact with those who have resided or traveled in high risk countries or regions within last 2 weeks.
● Please wash and disinfect your hands with hand sanitizer before entering the gallery.
● Masks are required.
● In the gallery you need to keep a distance about 1-2meters.
● To avoid droplet infection, please refrain from talking more than necessary.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
We appreciate your understanding and corporation in order to keep the health and safety of all our customers and staff.